OEM Partner Programme
About the programme
Canonical’s OEM Partner Programme simplifies the process of pre-loading Ubuntu onto your hardware. Canonical offers a range of engagement models to help OEM partners to establish a rewarding business relationship quickly and easily.
Apply to become a partner ›
The programme includes:
- Official hardware testing and validation
- Custom development services
- A global engineering network and support infrastructure
How it works
You can become a Basic, Standard or Premium Partner. Once you have joined the programme, you will have access to a worldwide development staff in multiple timezones and a large local presence in Taiwan and China. Simply contact us to find out which partner level suits you best. Pricing is based on the scope of technical effort plus annual unit volume commitment.
Why partner with Canonical?
By joining the OEM Partner Programme, you can also:
- Access global engineering excellence
- Add value to your product lines
- Increase market share
- Gain entry into new markets
- Boost profits
- Receive hardware enablement, marketing and technical support
As more and more businesses make the switch to Ubuntu, the demand for high-quality services and partner products continues to grow. OEMs who partner with Canonical can bring their products to millions of new users.